Tarrant County Family Law Attorney
Sherman Law Firm, P.C. provides family law services designed to help you regain control of your personal life and get a fresh start.
Types of Family Law Cases
There are various pre-marital, marital, and post-marital legal disputes that need the intervention of a highly-qualified Family Law Attorney. These include:
- Divorce and Separation – We provide extensive assistance in paperwork and legal proceedings to make sure that you reach the best settlement for both parties and their children.
- Child Custody and Visitation – We strive to protect the best interests of children and minors through the arrangement of custody, whether it is a joint custody or with one parent as the prime caregiver.
- Child Support – We aggressively negotiate support for children or to acquire back-payments in cases of failure to pay child support.
- Alimony or Spousal Maintenance – Under some circumstances under the Texas law, a person may be legally responsible to provide financial support to his or her spouse if the marriage exceeds 10 years.
- Adoption – Sherman Law Firm will help you through an adoption, we will take care of the paperwork and the legal aspects for you to better prepare for the new member of your family.
- Pre and Post Marital Agreements – These types of contracts can be very complex depending on its inclusions. We have the experience and expertise to help you reach a substantive agreement that will be fair to the parties involved.
- Paternity – Establishing paternity is highly necessary to get child support or custody.
- Domestic Violence – If you experience any abuse, whether verbal or physical from your partner, we will aggressively fight for you.
Why Sherman Law Firm?
Sherman Law Firm is a trusted firm attorney with the legal expertise that will effectively represent you in family law cases. For years, we have helped a lot of individuals, couples, and families to live better lives after settling disputes and individual representations. Our attorneys are not only experienced in family law representations but also in making sure that you get the sufficient emotional and moral support as you go through your case. They are committed to fight for you and your rights throughout the Dallas Fort Worth Texas area i.e.
Tarrant County – Arlington, Azle, Bedford, Benbrook, Blue Mound, Briar, Burleson, Colleyville, Crowley, Eagle Mountain, Euless, Everman, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Keller, Kennedale, Lake Worth, Lakeside, Mansfield, NRH, Richland Hills, Rhome, River Oaks, Saginaw, Southlake, Trophy Club, Watauga, Westlake, White Settlement