Family Law Attorney Fort Worth
Before, during, and after marital relationships, legal issues may arise affecting the family in different ways. Some of these legal issues can be painful to parties involved, especially for children. Such cases are often sensitive, personal, and very complex that is why experience is the chief criterion that people should look for in a Fort Worth family law attorney before hiring their services.
Sherman Law Firm understands the sensitiveness and complexities of family legal issues that is why we only have the best lawyers who are adept in handling these types of cases in Fort Worth, Texas and neighboring areas. With our experience, skills, and expertise we can deliver legal services while making sure that you get the strength and emotional support you need to get through these matters.
Types of Family Law Cases
There are various pre-marital, marital, and post-marital legal disputes that need the intervention of a highly-qualified Family Law Attorney in Fort Worth, Texas. These include:
- Child Custody and Visitation – We strive to protect the best interests of children and minors through the arrangement of custody, whether it is a joint custody or with one parent as the prime caregiver.
- Child Support – We aggressively negotiate support for children or to acquire back-payments in cases of failure to pay child support.
- Alimony or Spousal Maintenance – Under some circumstances under the Texas law, a person may be legally responsible to provide financial support to his or her spouse if the marriage exceeds 10 years.
- Adoption – Sherman Law Firm will help you through an adoption, we will take care of the paperwork and the legal aspects for you to better prepare for the new member of your family.
- Pre and Post Marital Agreements – These types of contracts can be very complex depending on its inclusions. We have the experience and expertise to help you reach a substantive agreement that will be fair to the parties involved.
- Paternity – Establishing paternity is highly necessary to get child support or custody.
- Domestic Violence – If you experience any abuse, whether verbal or physical from your partner, we will aggressively fight for you.
- Juvenile Dependency and Delinquency – Crimes and offenses due to misconduct of adolescents can be very sensitive matters. You need an attorney that you can trust in handling these cases and Sherman Law Firm will give you the assurance of confidentiality and expert representation.
Sherman Law Firm Family Law Representation
Sherman Law Firm is a trusted firm Family Law Attorney in Fort Worth, Texas with the legal expertise that will effectively represent you in family law cases. For years, we have helped a lot of individuals, couples, and families to live better lives after settling disputes and individual representations. Our Fort Worth Family Law attorney are not only experienced in family law representations but also in making sure that you get the sufficient emotional and moral support as you go through your case. They are committed to fight for you and your rights throughout the Dallas Fort Worth Texas area i.e.
Tarrant County – Arlington, Azle, Bedford, Benbrook, Blue Mound, Briar, Burleson, Colleyville, Crowley, Euless, Everman, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Keller, Kennedale, Lake Worth, Lakeside, Mansfield, NRH, Richland Hills, River Oaks, Saginaw, Southlake, Trophy Club, Watauga, Westlake, White Settlement