Who is Eligible for Child Support in Texas and How Much are the Fees?

Who is Eligible for Child Support in the State of Texas and How Much are the Fees?

The Attorney General’s Office allows applications from parents and guardians as well as other people, which make professional requests. Our attorneys represent the State of Texas in offering all child support solutions and do not stand for either father and mother in the case.

Clients do not reserve the right to pick exactly what enforcement actions are taken in their situations. The Office of the Attorney general of the United States is required to give all ideal services for the advantage of the kids.

The TANF or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families as well as certain Medicaid recipients immediately get child assistance services after they are accredited for public assistance. Persons who do not obtain TANF or Medicaid should get can also qualify for child support. There is no charge to obtain support for your child or the associated services. Several services are supplied at no cost. Efficient October 1, 2011, custodial parents with full-service instances who have actually never gotten TANF will be expected to pay a $25 charge every year that they receive at least $500 in kid support collections. Costs will be subtracted from the support settlements. Parents and guardians that have more than one child gaining assistance will certainly pay a cost on each instance that fulfills the requirements. Sherman Law is here to help guide parents through the entire process and expedite services.

Why Sherman Law Firm?

Our team is devoted to helping parents or guardians getting the assistance they need and deserve. We’re skilled in court proceedings regarding all types of child support cases in the State of Texas and laws as well. Sherman Law has been working closely with the Office of the Attorney General for years now to see to it that parents are adequately compensated and cases are handled in the correct fashion. Our main concern is the safety and wellbeing of the child.

The Bottom Line:

If you’re residing in the State of Texas and are the parent or guardian of a child with a delinquent parent also residing in the state, contact us immediately at Sherman Law for a free consultation.